SHOE SHOW, INC., the country’s largest privately held footwear retailer in business 60 years with more than 1,100 stores in 47 states, is seeking an experienced Key holder and Sales Associates to join our team. This position is available at Shoe Dept., Indiana, PA at the Indiana Mall. Apply in person at the store.
What you should know:
The Keyholder assists the Store Manager with daily operations of a shoe store in order to maximize sales and maintain operational company standards.
- Management/supervisory skills required.
- Retail experience preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Must have a passion for excellent customer service.
- Must be available various hours, including nights and weekends.
- Must be able to operate company computer systems.
Sales Associates will provide outstanding customer service, generate sales, and support the management team in reaching their corporate objectives.
Competitive benefit package for Key Holder includes: Base Salary, 401(k), Life, Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, PTO/PTO-Sick and Employee Discounts.
This could be the career you’ve been waiting for- please apply NOW!